Kayaking on the beautiful Vjosa River is a must-do while visiting Albania. Enjoying the beauty of the area while kayaking is a great way to relax and have fun at the same time. We offer many exciting outdoor activities at Hotel & Restaurant Castle Park, including a kayak tour on the Vjosa River.
During this 2-and-a-half-hour kayaking trip, you’ll start from Kelcyra’s Gorge in southern Albania, near the town of Kelcyre. The gorge has panoramic views, and during this trip, you will enjoy the “Blue Eye,” which has a water spring and natural phenomenon occurring near the village of Muzine Finiq. We will pedal through the canyon and the waterfalls until we arrive at the village of Peshtan.
Highlights of this Tour:
- Kayaking in the western part of the lagoon bordered by the Adriatic Sea
- Bird Watching
- Local Fish Lunch (optional)
What is Included in Price:
- Equipment and clothing for kayaking
- Certified guides of Albania Rafting
- Short transportation
- Lunch for additional 15 euros/PP (optional)
This is an experience you definitely don’t want to miss! Book now!